September 01, 2005

Whew, time is flying by so quickly......

Boy, I have been so busy the past few months. I can hardly believe it is already September!

Here's a peek at the last few days of my life to give you an idea of what June, July and August have been like (please keep in mind that THIS IS AN OVERVIEW; In other words, this list does not include all of the messy details. Nor does it include all I have done or accomplished.) :

Monday, August 29, 2005:

7am to 5pm - Answered e-mails most of the day. Whew, the inbox went from 1082 messages down to 1066. Why so few e-mails you ask? Well, I answered a ton of e-mails, but more kept coming in. For every three I answer, five more hit my inobx. I also worked on the artwork for the new t-shirts.

5pm to 5:30pm - Shower, eat breakfast and get ready for class.

5:30pm - Drive to the academy to teach classes.

6pm to 9pm - Teach the evening group classes.

9pm to 11pm - Drive to Coronado to purchase a unique gift for a friend's birthday. Have a late lunch.

12am - Head to bed. Whew.........those 17 hours went by quickly!



Tuesday, August 30, 2005:

4:50am to 9am - Get up and drive to LA to train with Pavel Tsatsouline and Dan Inosanto.

9am to 1pm - Arrive in LA and train.

1pm to 3:30pm - Drive back to San Diego. Have breakfast and lunch on the way back.

3:30pm to 6pm - Answer more e-mails and write more in my book.

6pm to 8pm - Teach my evening classes.

8pm to 9pm - Answer more e-mails. Write more of the script for the new instructional DVD's.

9pm to 9:30pm - Head home to call it a night.

9:30pm to 11pm - Surf the net looking for deals on airfares to my next few seminars. Have dinner and call it a night. I am dogged tired and can hardly keep my eyes open.



Wednesday, August 31, 2005:

8am - E-mail a friend for her birthday. Get up, eat breakfast and shower!

9am - Drive to the academy to begin teaching private lessons.

10am to 1:30pm - Taught private lessons at the academy.

1:30pm to 2:45pm - Got ready to go meet my friend for her birthday party at 2:30pm......and then an old friend showed up unexpectedly at my academy. I ended up talking / listening until around 2:45pm.

2:45pm to 5pm - Drove to and attended a small birthday party.

5pm to 6pm - Drove back to the academy to have lunch/dinner. Answered a few e-mails.

6pm to 7pm - Teach my one BJJ class.

7pm to 7:45pm - Answer a few e-mails and grapple with a couple students.

7:45pm to 11pm - Two students needed to talk with me.

11pm to 3am - Answer more e-mails. Wrote more on the scripts. Read more from my new book, "The 8th Habit."

3:30am - Called it a night at home. Tossed an turned for an hour or so.


Thursday, September 1, 2005:

8:45am - Woke up and discovered I had overslept my first private lesson of the day.

9:40am - Answered e-mails.

11am to 1pm - Taught several 30 minute private lessons.

1pm to 3pm - Answered more e-mails. Answered questions on my forums.

3pm to 3:45pm - Wrote this mini-article.

3:45pm - Head to the gym to work out.

5:30pm - Go get lunch.

6pm to 8pm - Teach the evening Kalis Ilustrisimo and Jeet Kune Do classes.

8:30pm - Head to the golf range to practice for my round of golf on Friday morning.

10:30pm to 1am - Will answer more e-mails and write more in my book. Will also search more for airfares.

Man, this year has gone by so quickly! I can hardly believe it is already September! To me, it feels like it should be mid-March ; )

Well, my gym is calling me. Talk at ya latah.

Roy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home